Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sell your house faster in a tough market

June 27, 2011: 10:27 AM ET
sell your house, sell your home
(Money magazine) -- It's an extreme buyer's market -- and home values could fall another 5% by year-end. Here's how to meet the challenge faster, cheaper and better.
Faster
Underprice the place by 10%. Doing so will be painful, no question. But with cheap foreclosures still flooding real estate markets around the country, listing your home for less than comparable ones in your neighborhood is the best way of unloading it as quickly as possible. By making your home look like a bargain, you'll attract a crowd, says Steve Murray, editor of Real Trends newsletter_ and ideally start a bidding war. Remember: Your listing price is not necessarily your selling price.

Click here for full article

1 comment:

  1. I need to relocate to another city. I still live in my home but I want to Sell House Fast.
    Anyone can tell me about any buyer

    ReplyDelete