Monday, February 27, 2012

Posted at 09:49 AM ET, 02/27/2012

My Renovation Saga: Living with dust and other things you forget about when remodeling


The old broken window is out, making way for the new one, which is about 60 percent larger. (Anne Marie Borrego)


Everything I learned about remodeling, I forgot in a year. I’m not a rookie remodeler, and yet after this week, you’d have thought I had forgotten everything that I’ve learned about managing construction projects over the past decade.There’s been lots of digging, cutting, sawing and wiring, all in the name of a new guest room since my last post. And while I still think the job is going smoothly, there are a few things I wish I had considered prior to all this progress. So in the name of admitting my mistakes, I’ve compiled a few pieces of advice I should remember to take myself.

Click here for full article

No comments:

Post a Comment